Welcome Alumni

Please select your
community to login.

Sohokai - For undergraduate alumni: Your home for Alumni news, events, updates, and opportunities! Login or register here.

Soseikai - For graduate school alumni: Support SUA, join our events, and network with other members! Login or register here.

Support SUA
More than 90% of our students would not be able to attend if we could not offer them financial aid in the form of scholarships. Your generous contributions are what make this possible.
Graduate Alumni News More Alumni News | View Campus news
Soka Alumni Meeting Report

Enjoy reflections from the Soka Education Alumni Reunion Meeting held at Soka University on September 25, 2016. 

Patricia Gibson, Class of 2005
After completing my master’s degree at Soka University of America - Calabasas as a proud member of the Class of 2005, I had the privilege to teach at Soka High School in Tokyo, Japan for three years. After three, sometimes challenging and yet completely fulfilling years, I returned to the United States to start my path of obtaining a doctoral degree at Teachers College, Columbia University. 
Annual Breakfast at Soka Education Conference, 2016
During the Soka Education Conference, the undergraduate alumni, Sohokai, hosts a breakfast for presenters, organizers and alumni. This year the breakfast was also livestreamed. The breakfast was small and intimate; a perfect setting for a group discussion with the keynote speaker, Tony Jenkins.
Upcoming Events View SUA Calendar
Featured Alumni: 

Keiko Shimizu

Class: 2000
Photo Gallery View More Photos
Graduation
Reunion 2
Graduation
Graduation 2
Give
Helping students learn how to create value in their lives, their communities and the world are central tenets of Soka Education.  Make a Gift Today

News

Soka Alumni Meeting Report

Enjoy reflections from the Soka Education Alumni Reunion Meeting held at Soka University on September 25, 2016. 

Patricia Gibson, Class of 2005
After completing my master’s degree at Soka University of America - Calabasas as a proud member of the Class of 2005, I had the privilege to teach at Soka High School in Tokyo, Japan for three years. After three, sometimes challenging and yet completely fulfilling years, I returned to the United States to start my path of obtaining a doctoral degree at Teachers College, Columbia University. 

Annual Breakfast at Soka Education Conference, 2016
During the Soka Education Conference, the undergraduate alumni, Sohokai, hosts a breakfast for presenters, organizers and alumni. This year the breakfast was also livestreamed. The breakfast was small and intimate; a perfect setting for a group discussion with the keynote speaker, Tony Jenkins.

All News
RSS Feed  

Promote SUA

All Events
RSS Feed  

Grad Alumni Directory

Click Here

Job Opportunities

Networking
Search Business Cards and Mentors

Job Postings
Search and Post Jobs