Welcome Alumni

Please select your
community to login.

Sohokai - For undergraduate alumni: Your home for Alumni news, events, updates, and opportunities! Login or register here.

Soseikai - For graduate school alumni: Support SUA, join our events, and network with other members! Login or register here.

Commencement
Thank you to everyone who came back to campus for our commencement week festivities! 
Welcome Class of 2016
Welcome Class of 2016
Congratulations Class of 2016! Welcome to the Sohokai Alumni Association!
Support SUA
More than 90% of our students would not be able to attend if we could not offer them financial aid in the form of scholarships. Your generous contributions are what make this possible.
Stay Connected
Stay Connected
Add us on your social media networks. We have pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube
My name is Michelle Weaver, and I represent the Class of 2007. Most of my Soka friends know me as Micchan, and some will even tell you that my other nickname was Bachan, or Granny, because I was always the caretaker. So let me just start off by saying that life after Soka isn’t roses and champagne. 
Hi everyone!! I’m Rumiko Yamauchi from the Class of 2005.  
After I graduated from SUA in 2005, I moved to LA and started my master’s degree in Public Policy at the University of Southern California.  During summer after my first year at USC, when I was visiting Japan, our university founder received his 190th honorary doctoral degree in recognition of his efforts for peace.
2016 Commencement Weekend

Sohokai,

Please join us this May for the 11th Annual Sohokai Alumni Association Meeting. We are celebrating SUA’s 15th birthday and would love to have you all here!

This year we will be having the following events for commencement weekend.

Upcoming Events View Full Calendar

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Saturday, July 30, 2016

07/30/2016
Class of 2006 10-Year Reunion

EunYi Chung

Class of 2005

Hometown: Urbana, IL
2016 Alumni Meeting
2016 ASE
2016 Soka Education Conference
'05 10-Year Reunion
Give
More than 90% of our students would not be able to attend if we could not offer them financial aid in the form of scholarships. Your generous contributions are what make this possible. Make a Gift Today

Community Home

News

Michelle Weaver '07
My name is Michelle Weaver, and I represent the Class of 2007. Most of my Soka friends know me as Micchan, and some will even tell you that my other nickname was Bachan, or Granny, because I was always the caretaker. So let me just start off by saying that life after Soka isn’t roses and champagne. 

Rumiko Yamauchi '05
Hi everyone!! I’m Rumiko Yamauchi from the Class of 2005.  
After I graduated from SUA in 2005, I moved to LA and started my master’s degree in Public Policy at the University of Southern California.  During summer after my first year at USC, when I was visiting Japan, our university founder received his 190th honorary doctoral degree in recognition of his efforts for peace.

Sohokai,

Please join us this May for the 11th Annual Sohokai Alumni Association Meeting. We are celebrating SUA’s 15th birthday and would love to have you all here!

This year we will be having the following events for commencement weekend.

All News
RSS Feed  

Promote SUA

Soka Education Conference
Date: February 13, 2016 9:00 AM to February 14, 2016 5:00 PM
Save the date for the 2016 Soka Education Conference. 

Date: May 28, 2016 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Please join us this May for the 11th Annual Sohokai Alumni Association Meeting, an occasion to celebrate our growth and development, strengthen our network of friendship, and reaffirm our sense of mission as proud SUA graduates.

We are celebrating SUA's 15th Birthday! 

All Events
RSS Feed  

Career Center

Networking
Search Business Cards and Mentors

Job Postings
Search and Post Jobs

Class Notes

No new Class Notes have been posted.

Search  Submit

Classifieds/Yellow Pages