Welcome Alumni

Please select your
community to login.

Sohokai - For undergraduate alumni: Your home for Alumni news, events, updates, and opportunities! Login or register here.

Soseikai - For graduate school alumni: Support SUA, join our events, and network with other members! Login or register here.

Welcome Class of 2015
Welcome Class of 2015
Congratulations Class of 2015! Welcome to the Sohokai Alumni Association!
Support SUA
More than 90% of our students would not be able to attend if we could not offer them financial aid in the form of scholarships. Your generous contributions are what make this possible.
Stay Connected
Stay Connected
Add us on your social media networks. We have pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube
Alumni Mentoring Program
We are seeking alumni mentors who would be available for consultation with current students or recent graduates. 
Corina Velasquez, Class of 2015
My name is Corina Velasquez (SUA Class of 2015) and I am currently studying a Masters in Nutrition for Global Health at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Akira Look, Class of 2008
My name is Akira Look and I am a member of the 4th graduating class. I am a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Doctor Evidence, a biotechnology company that aims to improve clinical outcomes by finding and delivering medical evidence to healthcare professionals, medical associations, policy makers and manufacturers through technological platforms.
Erika Noel, Class of 2010
I am a first year medical student at the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii-Manoa. I graduated from Soka University of America (SUA) in 2010, concentrating in Social and Behavioral Sciences. After graduating from SUA, I attended and completed the Georgetown University’s Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program in 2012, where I obtained the necessary courses to apply to medical school. 
Upcoming Events View Full Calendar

Saturday, February 13, 2016

02/13/2016
Soka Education Conference

Friday, May 27, 2016

05/27/2016
2016 Commencement

Saturday, July 30, 2016

07/30/2016
Class of 2006 10-Year Reunion

EunYi Chung

Class of 2005

Hometown: Urbana, IL
Give
More than 90% of our students would not be able to attend if we could not offer them financial aid in the form of scholarships. Your generous contributions are what make this possible. Make a Gift Today

Community Home

News

Corina Velasquez, Class of 2015
My name is Corina Velasquez (SUA Class of 2015) and I am currently studying a Masters in Nutrition for Global Health at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Akira Look, Class of 2008
My name is Akira Look and I am a member of the 4th graduating class. I am a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at Doctor Evidence, a biotechnology company that aims to improve clinical outcomes by finding and delivering medical evidence to healthcare professionals, medical associations, policy makers and manufacturers through technological platforms.

Erika Noel, Class of 2010
I am a first year medical student at the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii-Manoa. I graduated from Soka University of America (SUA) in 2010, concentrating in Social and Behavioral Sciences. After graduating from SUA, I attended and completed the Georgetown University’s Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program in 2012, where I obtained the necessary courses to apply to medical school. 

All News
RSS Feed  

Promote SUA

Soka Education Conference
Date: February 13, 2016 9:00 AM to February 14, 2016 5:00 PM
Save the date for the 2016 Soka Education Conference. 

2016 Commencement
Date: May 27, 2016 2:00 PM
Class of 2016 Commencement Ceremony will take place in the Soka Performing Arts Center. 

All Events
RSS Feed  

Career Center

Networking
Search Business Cards and Mentors

Job Postings
Search and Post Jobs

Class Notes

No new Class Notes have been posted.

Search  Submit

Classifieds/Yellow Pages

No new Classifieds have been posted.